Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration Course
In this course, you will learn how to use Red Hat Satellite to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration. You should have previous Red Hat Satellite experience, since the course will compare Red Hat Satellite 6 features and terminology with Red Hat Satellite 5.
what is red hat satellite server
In computing, Red Hat Satellite is a systems-management Product by the companyRed Hat which allows system administrators to deploy and manage and Red HatEnterprise Linux (RHEL) hosts.
- RHCE certification or equivalent experience
- Previous Red Hat Satellite 5 experience
- Install Red Hat Satellite 6.
- Red Hat Network organizations, locations, users and roles.
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views.
- Create custom RPM packages.
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Puppet.
- Provision hosts with integrated software and configuration management.
- Implement Metal-as-a-Service (MaaS) with Satellite discovery and provisioning of unprovisioned hosts.
|Feb 20th, 2017||Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration Demo on 20th Feb 2017 @ 07 AM IST|