Oracle Business Activity Monitoring 12.2.1 Training OnlineIn this course, you learn how to design and monitor business measures using IBM Business Monitor while also learning business process management (BPM) techniques and skills.
Oracle BAM 12c has the ability to combine incoming data with previously received data from the database in a very efficient manner to produce real-time streaming dashboards to improve the operations of the organization from either a business or IT perspective. Dashboards are created using a web-based user interface without any coding. Tactical dashboards can be developed that allow the end-user to perform a deeper analysis on their own by allowing them to configure their own parameters which drives the behavior of the dashboard. Users can also drill over time and non-time hierarchies all the way down to the raw data.
- You should have a fundamental understanding of service-oriented architecture and related WebSphere products, which can be gained either through experience or by successfully completing the following courses:
- Getting Started with SOA (WS007G)
- Using IBM WebSphere V7 Products for Business Process Management (WB771G or ZB771G) (no longer available)
- Course introduction
- IBM Business Monitor overview
- Exercise: Exploring IBM Business Monitor
- Monitoring the business environment
- Monitoring business processes using IBM Business Monitor dashboards
- Exercise: Building dashboards in IBM Business Monitor