Kentico Developer Essentials
This e-learning course gives you the necessary skills to grasp the basics of front-end development with the Kentico Portal Engine. You will learn how to create dynamic web pages and the most common website administration tasks.
Who Should Attend?
The course targets front-end developers, web designers, and other technical roles that have little-to-no Kentico experience, but have an understanding of HTML and CSS. No other programming skills are required.
You only need a web browser, an Internet connection, and an environment conducive to studying. At the beginning of the course, you will be asked to install Kentico locally on your computer.
- Create page layouts
- Add and work with web parts and widget zones
- Define and use page types
- Understand the Kentico security model
- Manage users
- Configure workflows
- Create a new website, CSS stylesheet, pages, page templates, page types and the master page
- Optimize websites for browsers, mobile devices, and performance
- Understand caching basics
- Create alternative forms