SAP IBPFSAP IBPF for Simple finance on premise edition will provide the consistent view of the planning process. All the planning applications can be access by the MS Excel front end to provide an identical look and feel from the UI perspective. In SAP IBPF all the planning data contained in the real time info cubes of the SAP BW so there will be no storage towers and which will be optimized by SAP HANA. In SAP IBPF in SAP BW you can access the actual data and master data without any replication in real time system.
Prerequisites and recommend:
- Nothing essential to learn the SAP IBPF but recommended having knowledge on the SAP BPC Embedded on BPC 450 or TZBPC1 or WNAUNI
- experience on SAP BW 310 or SAP BW305
Target Audience for SAP IBF:
- SAP FICO, SAP IBP and SAP Simple Finance Functional Consultants who works on the application
- SAP Basis, SAP HANA Administrator who works as an administrative consultant.
- Suitable for the Super Users, End Users and Power Users
- Suitable for Project Managers and Delivery Managers and Project Stakeholders
SAP IBPF Course goals:
- SAP IBPF Introduce and Position
- Define the SAP Simple Finance based on SAP HANA
- How to configure the SAP BW for SAP IBPF?
- How to configure the SAP BPC Embedded for SAP IBPF?
- How to configure the SAP Information models in SAP HANA for SAP IBPF?
- How to setup the SAP Integrated Planning Objects
- How to perform the planning activities using SAP Business Objects Analysis?
- OVERVIEW ON SAP IBPF FOR SIMPLE FINANCE ON PREMISE EDITION
- OVERVIEW ON SAP SIMPLE FINANCE
- OVERVIEW ON SAP HANA
- OVERVIEW ON SAP BW
- OVERVIEW ON SAP BW INTEGRATION PLANNING
- OVERVIEW ON SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS ANALYSIS FOR OFFICE
- OVERVIEW ON SAP BPC 10.1 EMBEDDED
- OVERVIEW ON SAP IBPF END TO END SCENARIOS
- OVERVIEW ON SAP IBPF SETUP DISTRIBUTION FUNCTION IN COST MODEL
- OVERVIEW ON SAP IBPF RESOURCES
- OVERVIEW ON SAP IBPF IMPLEMENTATION
- OVERVIEW ON SAP IBPF ADMINISTRATION