Robotic Process Automation (RPA)What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems.
Why Robotic Process Automation?
For enterprises, BPOs and shared services that use large scale, high-volume human labor, with an intrinsic exigency for productivity and cost efficiency, RPA technology adds impetus to their business innovation and profitability. It enables organizations to configure software robots that automate manual and repetitive rule-based tasks at a fraction of the cost of their human equivalent, and to integrate without disrupting the legacy system. Robots are easy to train and see the interface like a human. They can act as automated assistants and are designed to collaborate with humans, while permanently reporting on progress.
What will you acquire from this course?
- Acquires skills in basic concepts – Introduction to UI Automation
- Leverages skills in Passing Data Inside a workflow
- Acquires knowledge in branching a workflow
- Basic level skills in Desktop Automation
- Debug workflow
- Enhances skills in UI automation and Data Inputs
- Reusing automation that invokes workflow and templates
- Web Automation that imports CSV to Salesforce