OpenText Employee File Management (EFM) for SAP Solutions consultant Bootcamp
- OpenText Employee File Management (EFM) for SAP Solutions provides Human Resource (HR) departments with a complete solution: all printed documents from employees and job applicants, master data and internal personnel documents are immediately available from the electronic personnel file. This ensures that all personnel activities and processes are performed quickly and easily. Features:
- Enables searching by employee name, employee number and other attributes.
- Provides the ability to jump directly into SAP transactions.
- Archives employee documents securely according to legal regulations.
- Supports employee and manager self-service scenarios.
- Provides a high degree of adaptability and configurability. Course Contents
- SAP ArchiveLink
- OpenText Archive Server
- OpenText DocuLink for SAP Solutions
- AP ERP HCM (Infotype, Authorization Objects, ...)
- Upgrade Reports
- Basic EFM Configuration
- Workflow (Follow-up, 4-eye-principle)
- Activity Logging
- Guest User
- Archive scenarios (File upload, Scan, Barcode)
- Web user interface
- Imaging WebViewer setup and sizing
- SAP ESS/MSS Integration