OpenShift Enterprise AdministrationLearn how to deploy, configure, monitor and maintain OpenShift Enterprise OpenShift Enterprise Administration (D0280) is part of a series of courses from Red Hat® Training focused on emerging technology. This course is intended for system administrators who are implementing their own Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud computing environment using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
Students will learn how to deploy, configure, monitor, and maintain OpenShift Enterprise broker and OpenShift Enterprise node hosts and how to deploy and manage applications in the OpenShift Enterprise cloud environment.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent experience is recommended.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA or RHCE certifications, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
- Understand the OpenShift Enterprise architecture.
- Perform an automated deployment of OpenShift Enterprise.
- Install and configure an OpenShift Enterprise broker host.
- Install and configure an OpenShift Enterprise node host.
- Configure user and gear limits.
- Create and configure districts.
- Deploy and manage applications on OpenShift Enterprise using command line tools.
- Hit the ground running with pre-built applications.
- Configure and manage OpenShift Enterprise metrics with Watchman.
- Get usage stats of OpenShift Enterprise with administration console.
- Understand custom cartridges development and deployment on OpenShift Enterprise.
- Map a development team structure using OpenShift Enterprise user schema options.