Crafter CMSCrafter CMS is an open source Web Experience Management application that provides enterprises with a framework for building and managing dynamic Web experiences for all types of content-rich applications, including next-generation enterprise websites, mobile applications, and social communities.
Duration: 30-40 hrs
DEVELOPER TRAINING I
- Key capabilities of Crafter for authoring and delivery of dynamic site content and visitor experiences.
- Advantages of Crafter’s de-coupled architecture for managing web content separately from the delivery of content across multiple channels .
- Create content models for websites in Crafter including the structured representation of websites, pages, components, and digital assets.
- Create and administer custom authoring webforms used to develop engaging website content.
- Develop page templates and dynamic UI components for your sites.
- Configure and administer live in-context preview for websites and on mobile devices of all types.
- Utilize Crafter in-context authoring tools for quickly building multi-channel experiences.
DEVELOPER TRAINING II
Level 2: Advanced Concepts
- Git Concepts
- Advanced code organization for templates and controllers
- Advanced controller types including interceptors and jobs
- Adaptive and responsive design concepts and support
- Approaches for A/B testing
- Targeting and personalization
- Advanced Crafter Studio configuration